Pokemon: Fated Encounter Pokemon: Fated Encounter

Holy shit!

This just about blew my balls off... I don't fancy myself a dragonball fan but i'm open minded, and right now i want to give it a try and watch it. But this animation... Woww, straight away it was so epic my hairs were standing on end, i think it would have been much better with and neater drawing style but as far as i can see that's the only drawback, the sound effects weren't overdone, the drawing however much i didn't love it, was still fantastic. And the animation techniques were also epic, this was directed incredibly, similar to that you'd see in a film without a doubt.
Keep Improving!

Tarboy Tarboy

Incredible

That was the perfect story for a Children/Early Teen movie, and the effects were amazing too, the quality of this movie/animation outranks 90% of the stuff on children's channels at the moment.
I hope there's a sequel ;)

In Solitude In Solitude

wicked

This probably doesn't apply to anyone else but i found this quite a powerful animation (weird way to put it) might have been the music but it was just very *Insert descriptive word that doesn't exist yet here*, it was very good, hard to put it into words but there aren't enough of this type of animation on the internet.

Shopping Cart Hero Shopping Cart Hero

...

i dunno what it means by many have failed... you can't fail but saying that i couldn't stop playing until i completed it 0.0 incredibly addcitive and unique, =] 10/10 5/5

Retro-Style Drawing 1 Retro-Style Drawing 1

Cool

Very nice, very simple and very helpful :) thanks

Shattered Glass Shattered Glass

Nice

Reminds me of that copter game, really simple but fun to play, nice one.

Evil-Dog - The Last Stand Evil-Dog - The Last Stand

damn

After seeing (hearing) some of your songs on the super crazy guitar maniac games i just wanted to hear more of your music and it was all brilliant. keep it up

YES WE CAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YES WE CAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WTF....

What the fuck man, my ears are burning after that, i think it was suppose to be guitar hero or summit like that.

Mech Chick Mech Chick

Wow

It very good, i like the... well Everything ;) Fantastic piece of artwork
lol i like the cup stain actually especially lol

LegolaSS responds:

yeah, i was trying to go all out with the amount of rubbish and stuff i could put onto of the the artwork to make it seem like a real scribble instead of a computer made one... thanks for the review :3